Questions for Genesis (Ch. 37-50)
- Why did Joseph’s brothers hate him?
- Which one of the brothers tried to save Joseph?
- How did the brothers prove to Jacob that something bad happened to Joseph?
- How did Tamar prove who the father was of her unborn child?
- Who told Pharaoh about Joseph being in prison?
- When Joseph sent his brothers away, what did he tell them to bring back when they returned?
- What occupation was an abomination to the Egyptians?
- When Jacob blessed Josephs sons, what did he do that surprised Joseph?
- When Jacob blessed his sons, which one of the brothers received the scepter?
- How long did the Egyptians mourn Jacob?
Challenge Question: What nation did Esau’s descendants become?