Questions from Exodus (Ch. 1-15)
- What changed from the end of Genesis and the beginning of Exodus?
- When the daughter of Pharaoh found Moses, what did Miriam suggest she could do?
- How did God appear to Moses in the Midian desert?
- When Moses first met with Pharaoh, what instructions did Pharaoh give to his taskmasters?
- How old were Aaron and Moses when they met Pharaoh?
- Aaron stretched out his rod over the waters of Egypt and brought forth frogs, what did Pharaohs magicians do?
- The swarm of flies, what was unusual about them?
- The last plague was the passing over of the death angel, what kept him away?
- What was odd about the way God lead Israel out of Egypt?
- How many survivors were there of Pharaohs army that pursued Israel?
Challenge question: What was the first plague that Pharaohs’ magicians couldn’t recreate?