Questions from Exodus (Ch. 16 – 40)
- What was the first hardship Israel ran into after the Red Sea incident?
- How much manna could each Israelite gather everyday but Friday and Saturday?
- What was Moses doing wrong that Jethrow his father-in-law gave him instruction on?
- Which one of the Ten Commandments has a reward of long life if a person does it?
- God said he would employ the use of hornets; for what use?
- What was engraved on the two onyx stones used on the High Priest’s ephod?
- Who was filled with the wisdom and knowledge to build the tabernacle?
- When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets, what was different about him?
- The ephod that Aaron wore had four rows of stones. What was in the second row?
- When Moses finished the Tabernacle, what did God fill it with?
Challenge Question: What was engraved on the crown the High Priest wore?