Questions from the Book of Numbers
- What geographical location did God talk to Moses about the number of males of the congregation?
- A male had to be how old to go to war?
- All the tribes were numbered except one, which one wasn’t?
- The entrance of the tabernacle was on the east side, which tribe is listed first on the east side?
- Challenge question:What is the meaning of this tribe?
- What was the matrix?
- What family was in charge of transporting the Ark of the Covenant?
- From the tribe of Levi how old did the men need to be and how long did they serve?
- When the Ark of the Covenant was transported what was it covered with?
- What was the test of bitter water for?
- When did the cloud by day and the fire by night start hanging over the tabernacle?
- What was God so upset about the way the quail were being eaten?
- Why did Miriam become leprous?
- When the spies returned what happened that God wouldn’t take them on to the promise land?
- What was the root issue in chapter 16?
- What was different about Aarons rod?
- Where did Aaron die?
- In this book there are numerous examples of the Jews complaining, the results are not good.
- Would their needs have been met if they had approached God differently? Yes or No
- Moab came at defeating Israel differently what was it?
- Why did the donkey talk to Balaam?
- What did Balaam do instead of cursing Israel?
- How was the plague stayed?
- What eventually happened to Balaam?
- Who wanted the land of the Midianites on the east side of Jordon?
- What were the six cities of refuge for?